Anyone know the solo record for cotd?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My highest is 68 just using the AK area strategy, didn't lose a single Quick Revive just killed myself cuz it was taking a long time and I got bored, if there were traps to use or something I would have just seen how far I could go, but after rounds 50+ the rounds take forever just using an upgraded AK74u.

Yote made it to 71. That's the highest I've seen on Youtube.

And do you run the lighthouse strategy? Or something else? :D

I run the lighthouse usually, I will sometimes run in the spawn room though. I dont know about this but you can try it out, I think the spawn room water signifigantly lowers zombies health. I was at round 34 and shot them once with scavenger un-paped outside the water and it made a few crawlers and left alot of them behind, I shot them in the water and all were dead. I might try that on round 43 because thats when it starts taking 3 shots to kill them.