MoTD Achievement Analysis and Theories

Since the achievements for MoTD have been been released today we, College Gamer Zombies, had to analyze and breakdown them. Some of our theories were proven and others were debunked.

Topic Discussed:

The Achievements - What are they?

Theories based on the Achievements

Achievements

No one Escapes Alive

In Mob of the Dead, Execute the escape plan

Feed the Beast

In Mob of the Dead, obtain Hells retriever.

Making the Rounds

In Mob of The Dead, complete the cycle 3 times.

Acid Trip

In Mob of The Dead, Convert a weapon using a kit.

Full Lockdown

In mob of the dead, Brutus completes his patrol

Burst of Flavor

In Mob of The Dead, Kill 10 zombies using the new beverage

Paranormal Progress

In Mob of the Dead, Open a door without spending points.

GG Bridge

In Mob of the Dead, Survive an entire round on the bridge at round 15 or higher

Trapped in Time

In mob of the Dead, upgrade all traps before round 10.

Pop goes the Weasel

In Mob of the Dead, break the cycle.

We hope you guys enjoy this short. Cheers.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Billy handsome was talking in the trailer...

Al seems the equivelent of Samule, (SOMETHING seems just a bit odd about him... Why does all the of stuff- The writing in the book said "don't forget al", the Behind the scene's odd flying paper was in a picture with him, and now the pop goes the Weasle acheivement... Something's off with al...)

Sal is misty, (leadership skills)

Billy is Russ, (Not afraid to get dirty)

And o'leary is marelton (crafty, but without the whining)

My theory revolves around the "Pop Goes The Weasel" Acheivement.

A group of four prisoners attempted to break out of Alcatraz. It is known that one of them stayed behind and the FBI could not determine whether the other three escaped or not. Could this possibly be Al staying behind? Bit of a longshot but it triggered something when i read the article on the Alcatraz history website.

http://www.alcatrazhistory.com/alcesc2.htm

My theory revolves around the "Pop Goes The Weasel" Acheivement.

A group of four prisoners attempted to break out of Alcatraz. It is known that one of them stayed behind and the FBI could not determine whether the other three escaped or not. Could this possibly be Al staying behind? Bit of a longshot but it triggered something when i read the article on the Alcatraz history website.

http://www.alcatrazhistory.com/alcesc2.htm

It is a longshot, but hey no one can say no, because no one knows. I like it sounds really plausible, especially with all the commotion about Al.

I'm very curious about the "paranormal progress" achievement. Opening a door without spending points? Does this mean possibly that when you are in "ghost mode" you can open doors for free or possibly finding keys? Or maybe it is a special door we need to open as this "ghost". Who knows...but it sounds interesting to me.

Purhaps there is a door that can be powered rather then bought....

Also has anyone else's noticed that all the maps after richtofen's control have had a seceret way to access more of the map without even spending a penny?

Tranzit had the turbine, die rise had the elevator... And chances are purgatory is going to let us open this door DIRRECTLY from spawn...

Purhaps there is a door that can be powered rather then bought....

Also has anyone else's noticed that all the maps after richtofen's control have had a seceret way to access more of the map without even spending a penny?

Tranzit had the turbine, die rise had the elevator... And chances are purgatory is going to let us open this door DIRRECTLY from spawn...

That's a good theory. Seems really plausible. Really wish I could +1 that or something.